Portland Oregon Ant Pest Control & Removal
ABL Wildlife has many approaches to manage the population of ants in and around your home.
Everyone has seen the classic "Exterminator" but not everyone fully understands the depth of what we do, and the ant pest control
services we provide. Our goal is to make your home and property safe and enjoyable for you, your family, and your pets.
Performing ant pest control treatments, yourself can be frustrating and time consuming. We stay on top of the latest technology,
practices, and products to ensure an effective treatment tailored to your specific needs. We will also work to identify ways to
minimize or prevent potential pest issues around your home using Integrated Pest Management; this is something we are educated on
annually at pest control continuing education conferences as well!
Ants (Sugar Ants, House Ants, Pharoah Ants, Pavement Ants, etc) can be a terrible annoyance.
You do not have to live with ants as your obnoxious roommates – call ABL Wildlife! 541-510-8277
Most ants are active year-round in the Pacific Northwest, which means an ant issue can happen anytime!
Common Portland Ant issues,that can leave you needing pest control services,
include but are not limited to:
- Ants in kitchens- often in food debris and around the sink area
- Ants in bathrooms- around moist places and electrical outlets
- Ant nests- these can appear anywhere and may be several colonies living working together!
- Ant odor- Odorous house ants give off a strong odor when squished. But be careful – that odor also contains a pheromone that can
tell their friends to disperse throughout your home
- Ants on sidewalks, driveways, cracks in concrete, or around doors and windows
Here are a few things you can do to make your home a little less appealing to ants!
- Keep food waste under control
- Caulk/seal around utility pipes/window frames/door frames
- Store pet food in a proper container with a lid
- Keep compost and gardens away from the home
- Ensure your faucets aren't leaking
- Keep pet food dishes picked up when not in use
Ants are typically most active during the warmer months; however, Oregon and Washington
have been subject to some warmer winters recently. This leads to a longer active time for ants, which unfortunately increases the
amount of time homeowners live with them.
Are you still unsure where to find entry points or the species of pest causing damage? Do
you need some areas of your home sealed off from pests? Don't worry about it! ABL Wildlife will identify pest species, access
points, damage, and potential future entry points upon initial inspection then provide a plan for population management!
Serving the Oregon communities of:
Portland, Tigard, Tualatin, Milwaukie, Beaverton, Troutdale, Gresham,
Lake Oswego, West Linn, Happy Valley, Damascus, & Scappoose.
"Fast- Friendly- Knowledgeable. Easy to work with- up front pricing- Will use ABL again & recommend to friends!"
Heidi W. - Portland, OR